Thanks parents for all of your support during our drop off and dismissal from school. We realize the first few weeks of school are always difficult. Combined with our increased enrolment, less buses, more cars and the unforgivingHEAT, we feel it went about as smooth as possible. Also, thanks to the many parent volunteers which helped with our dismissal.
We still have some concerns which we would like for you to be aware of:
1. If you are dropping off students in the morning, please do not let them out of the car until some member of the staff is on duty. This will be at 7:25.
2. In the morning we only have one lane dropping off; however, in the afternoon there are two lanes.
3. If you are letting your child walk up to the school from your car please do not park in the school parking lots as you will be unable to leave until the car rider line is complete. They need to be let out near a crosswalk or sidewalk.
4. Do not go around the traffic in the parking lot, as students are moving between cars. You will be directed when it is time to drive away.
5. We would love to have more cross walk guards. Please be advised these positions are not volunteers and must be hired by Ft. Worth police department. If you are or know of anyone who would be interested in being one of our guards, please see the form and contact number on our website. It requires about 15 hours a week.
6. It’s important to pull up in the lane as far as possible when dropping off students. This ensures that we are able to stop and unload the largest number of cars at one time.
7. If you are carpooling, make sure all of the kids go out the same entrance. Remember A-L is in the back and M-Z is in the front.
8. Walkers leave from the WEST side of the building. If you are parking on the street you need to walk to that entrance to pick up your children.
9. Please be sure and display the name visors furnished by the Granger PTA. If you have not received your visor, contact the Granger office at 817-698-1100.
10. Do not get out of or leave your vehicle unattended while in the car rider lines. The faculty will load and unload your children.
It would be helpful to park on the streets that are perpendicular to Saratoga Springs Circle, leaving all the lanes on Saratoga Springs Circle open allows for our pick up lane todrive next to the curb and lets the other Saratoga residents the ability to come and go from their homes in the center lanes.Bus Riders