The following are some tips on how to make the Letter of Recommendation writing process as seamless as possible:
1. Fill out the letter of recommendation request for anyone you want to write a letter for you.
2. Give this form, along with a self address STAMPED envelope to the letter writer at least two weeks before it is due.
3. If there is a due date: write that information and any special instructions clearly on the form.
4. Remind the writer to sign along the seal of the envelope (most schools will not accept an envelope that is not certified in this way).
5. Follow up with the letter writer 3 days before due date to ensure it has been completed.