|Trustworthy students. . . . . |
- are honest; don't deceive, cheat, or steal.
- are reliable and do what they say they'll do.
- have the courage to do the right thing.
- have a good reputation.
- are loyal - stand by their family, friends and country.
|Respectful students. . . . . |
- treat others with respect, follow the Golden Rule.
- are tolerant of differences.
- use good manners, not bad language.
- are considerate of the feelings of others.
- don't threaten, hit or hurt anyone.
- deal peacefully with anger, insults and disagreements.
|Responsible students. . . . . |
- do what they're supposed to do.
- persevere and keep on trying!
- always do their best.
- use self-control and are self-disciplined.
- think before they act and consider the consequences.
- are accountable for their choices.
|Fair students. . . . . |
- play by the rules, take turns and share.
- are open minded and listen to others.
- don't take advantage of others.
- don't blame others carelessly.
|Caring students. . . . . |
- are kind and compassionate and show they care.
- express gratitude.
- forgive others.
- help people in need.
|Good Citizens. . . . . |
- do their share to make their school and community better.
- stay informed and vote.
- are good neighbors.
- obey laws and rules and respect authority.
- protect the environment.