How to create Book Trailers!!!!!
1. Create a book trailer for the book you read. You may use movie maker or Animoto.
You must include a minimum of six pictures plus the cover of the book!
You may only use pictures from the follow sites:
You must include a music file on the book trailer
(see the directions for Movie Maker above)
You must include a credit slide at the end identifying where you got the pictures and the author. (ex. picture of an apple from www.apple.com by Sunni Johnson)
To create a credit slide in Animoto follow these steps:
1. Save your source information in a word document.
2. Highlight and copy your credits.
3. Open the "Paint" program and paste your sources there; crop and resize if necessary.
4. Save (this will put your credits/sources in your picture library).
5. Upload the picture of your credits to Animoto.