Inappropriate ContentInappropriate content will not be allowed on netbooks. (See Student Guidelines for Acceptable Use of Technology Resources)
· Sound will be muted at all times unless permission is obtained from the teacher for instructional purposes.
· Students should not delete any folders or files that they did not create or that they do not recognize. Deletion of certain files will result in a computer failure and will interfere with the students ability to complete class work.
· A$15 re-imaging charge to correct system files may apply.
Music,Games, or Programs
Northwest ISD Parent-Student Netbook Guidelines
· Music and games may not be downloaded or streamed over the Internet. This may be a violation of copyright laws.
· All software loaded on the system must be district approved.
· A$15 re-imaging charge to remove any unapproved software or files may apply.
Netbooks are required each day in class
· Students are required to bring fully charged netbooks to class.
· Students may swap out a battery at the technology office if it does not hold a charge.
[Board Policy CQ (LOCAL)]Access to another persons account or computer without consent or knowledge is considered hacking and is unacceptable. This is subject to discipline in accordance with the Student Handbook and Code of Conduct.