Rob Thornell, Ed.D., Assistant Superintendent
We believe that
- kids come first.
- continuous improvement is critical for success of the Northwest Independent School District.
- the success of each student is the shared responsibility of students, families, schools and communities.
- environment influences learning.
The best and most sought-after school district where every student is future ready:
- Ready for college
- Ready for the global workplace
- Ready for personal success
Northwest ISD, in partnership with parents and community, will provide all students a premier education, preparing them to be successful, productive citizens.