D.I. Manager Training
Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2014
Rising Stars (Grades K-2) and Beginners (3-5) 6:30-7:30
Experienced Managers (Grades 3-5) 7:45-8:45
Northwest ISD Administration Offices
2001 Texan Drive
Justin, TX 76247
"You're one step closer to experiencing an exhilarating after-school activity! At Destination ImagiNation, teams are tested to think on their feet, work together, and devise original solutions that satisfy the requirements of mind-bending Challenges."
Visit www.idodi.org/ for more information.
You can also view this slideshow in case you're wondering what D.I. is all about: Informational Power Point
· D.I.: Destination Imagination
· Rising Stars: D.I. challenge for Kinder through 2nd Grade. It is non-competitive, but the team still prepares for and presents at the tournament just like a 3rd-5th grade competitive team.
· Team manager: An adult volunteer that supervises a D.I. team
· Challenge: an exercise that socially and intellectually activates students by prompting them to use creativity and teamwork to solve a problem (www.idodi.org)
· Instant Challenge: an exciting, impromptu creative problem solving experience
Legacy High School
Mansfield, Texas 76063