Click here for the registration form: 2014-15 DI Registration Form
Due Friday, Sept. 26!!
**Please note: the registration form showed the incorrect tournament date as Feb. 21. It is going to be held on Feb. 28th.
"You're one step closer to experiencing an exhilarating after-school activity! At Destination ImagiNation, teams are tested to think on their feet, work together, and devise original solutions that satisfy the requirements of mind-bending Challenges."
Visit www.idodi.org/ for more information.
You can also view this slideshow in case you're wondering what D.I. is all about: Informational Power Point
· D.I.: Destination Imagination
· Rising Stars: D.I. challenge for Kinder through 2nd Grade. It is non-competitive, but the team still prepares for and presents at the tournament just like a 3rd-5th grade competitive team.
· Team manager: An adult volunteer that supervises a D.I. team
· Challenge: an exercise that socially and intellectually activates students by prompting them to use creativity and teamwork to solve a problem (www.idodi.org)
· Instant Challenge: an exciting, impromptu creative problem solving experience