Welcome to the Hatfield Library:
Supporting literacy in all its forms
Library hours are 7:20-2:45
End of year library procedures
- Students are responsible for returning books by May 17.
- Students who have returned all library materials by May 17 will shop in our Library Store. They will be able to select 2 books and a gift or toy of their choice while supplies last. All materials in the store have been donated by our generous supporters.
- Books not returned by May 17 are required to be paid for prior to the release of the final report card. This is a law of the State of Texas as library materials are state property.
- Students not returning library books by May 17 will receive a letter to take home with all the information about paying for lost items. Checks should be made out to Hatfield Elementary and include the check writers phone number, driver's license number and birthdate as required by NISD administration.
- Thanks to all teachers and parents who are helping our students learn responsibility.
- Please email Mary Snyder with any questions or concerns. email@example.com