Personal Leave



  • Requires 5 days advance notice

  • Requires campus approval

  • Limited to 5 days per calendar school year. 

  • Any absences entered as Personal Leave above 5 the employee will be docked

  • Any unused Personal Leave at the end of the contract year will roll to State (P) Sick Accrued and are transferred with an employee when they leave the district for employment at another Texas district. 

  • You will not lose those days




Please refer to DEC (LOCAL) and DEC (LEGAL) on the Northwest ISD internet for further information