Each year, Northwest ISD hosts the Connection Luncheon, where real estate professionals will receive an update from the district leadership about its growth and demographic projections. This event, organized by the communications department, is welcome to all real estate professionals in the area who RSVP.
The 2021-2022 school year's event took place on March 9 at the district administration building. To view the presentation from that event, click here.
For more information about the event, please email Anthony Tosie, executive director of communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to receive the annual event invitation, please email Cindy Metting, communications administrative assistant, at email@example.com.
As the fastest-growing school district in North Texas, Northwest ISD maintains a strong relationship with real estate professionals and those in related fields. Thousands of homes are built within the district's boundaries on an annual basis, and our district encourages real estate professionals to reach out if they have any questions.
Going forward, demographers project Northwest ISD will add about 2,000 students or more a year, roughly double its previous annual growth. The list below includes relevant information about the district that real estate professionals may find useful.
- Attendance Zones: Attendance zones show which campus a student will attend based on his or her grade level and where he or she lives. Because Northwest ISD normally opens at least one school a year, attendance zones are revised at this time. Even in years when no schools open, sometimes attendance zones may change.
- Communities We Serve: A list of municipalities within Northwest ISD's boundaries. Northwest ISD spans three counties and 14 towns or cities.
- Demographic Reports: Quarterly reports about district growth created by Zonda, Northwest ISD's contracted demographer.
- Why Go to School Here: A landing page with information describing the educational and extracurricular opportunities that sets Northwest ISD apart.
- Why Live Here: A landing page with information for families interested in or considering moving to Northwest ISD. This page also includes some information about local amenities.