While students with symptoms can receive COVID testing while on campus, children who are sick should not come to school. For those at school, tests will only be administered when a student displays notable COVID-related symptoms. Just presenting with a runny nose, for example, would not warrant COVID testing.
If your child is sick and you need to have him or her tested because they are not on campus, please view the following resources for local testing information.
- Old Texan Fieldhouse (In-District Location)
- Denton County Testing Locations
- Tarrant County Testing Locations
- Wise County Testing Locations*
- Statewide Testing Locations
* List compiled by Wise Health System, a health care provider in Wise County that is not a branch of the government.