- How does OnRamps work?
- How much do OnRamps courses cost?
- Which OnRamps courses are available in NISD?
- What OnRamps Students are Saying Video
- Parent Overview Video
- Parent Overview Video En Español
- OnRamps Credit Policies for Texas Colleges Commonly Attended by NISD Students
- OnRamps Credit Policies for Public Out of State Colleges Commonly Attended by NISD Students
OnRamps Transcript Information
Students who earn and accept college credit in an OnRamps course may request a transcript from UT Austin's Office of the Registrar, Transcript Services, and have it sent to their chosen higher education institution. Students will not automatically receive a transcript.
Students should wait until the final course grade is recorded with the Office of the Registrar before ordering a transcript unless it is needed as a prerequisite for a dual credit class. Use the Registrar's See My Grades application to confirm their course grade is posted to their UT Austin transcript.
OnRamps students may use the online transcript ordering system for the three years following the end of their course.
The information below is provided to help answer some of the common questions related to OnRamps transcripts. More information may also be found on the OnRamps website.
Learn more about OnRamps on their website.