STAAR and End-of-Course Exams Results
Home Access Center
and End-of-Course STAAR Exams
and Grades 3-8 STAAR Exams
Once the Texas Education Agency (TEA) releases STAAR and End-of Course Exams Results, they can be accessed through the TEA’s Family Portal. (See the reporting timeline chart for specific dates of score release.)
|Spring 2023 TEA Reporting Timeline|
|Proposed Date||Student Grade Levels in 2022-23||Exams|
|June 30, 2023||High School||Algebra I
|August 16, 2023||Grades 3-8||
To simplify access, Northwest ISD has made your child’s portal code available to you through the Home Access Center (HAC).
Follow these steps to access the results.
- Visit Northwest ISD’s Home Access Center.
- Provide your username and password.
- If you do not remember your username and password, HAC provides a link to retrieve it.
- Select the “Grades” icon.
Select the “Texas Test Scores” tab.
Select either English or Spanish to access test results in your preferred language.
Once you make your selection, the Texas Assessment Family Portal will automatically display your student’s state assessment results.
Please note that results will not be displayed prior to the dates TEA has announced their release.
When you have finished reviewing your student’s scores, select “Sign Out” in the upper right-hand corner.
What information is available in the Texas Assessment Family Portal?
In addition to learning your child’s overall results, the portal provides:
- TEKS category results.
- Access to the test items.
- Your student’s answers to the test items.
- Your student’s progress over time on the STAAR subject test.
- Your student’s Lexile and Quantile measures with a brief explanation of what those terms mean.
- Suggested resources to help with test performance specific to that subject.
What do I need to do if my portal is not working correctly?
Please contact Research, Assessment, and Accountability @ email@example.com.