Hall of Honor Criteria
The following categories are eligible for nomination and induction:
- Student-Athletes: Individuals who have represented a Northwest ISD high school in an athletic program.
- Coaches: Individuals who have coached athletics for a Northwest ISD school.
- Teams: A full athletic team of a Northwest ISD high school during a specified competition season.
- Contributors/Supporters: Individuals other than student-athletes or coaches who have made a significant contribution to enhance athletic programs.
- Must have made an exceptional contribution to Northwest ISD athletics in one of the 4 categories under General Qualifications.
- Five (5) year waiting period after graduation. However, the Committee has the right to waive the five (5) year waiting period in extenuating circumstances.
- The nominees must be of good moral character as may be determined at the sole discretion of the Committee.
Final Selection and Voting
Nominees will be selected by a MAJORITY vote of the Northwest ISD Athletic Hall of Honor Committee.
The Induction Class will be made up of the following:
- Coach/Athlete – five years post graduation or employment.
- Contributors/Supporters – as voted on by the Committee
- Teams (5 year waiting period) - One (1) per year.
Joel Johnson, Executive Director of Athletics
1937 Texan Drive
Justin, TX 76247