5-9.99% positive cases in the campus population
- Visitors and volunteers may be engaged in activities and events that involve small groups of students when approved by campus administration.
- All visitors/volunteers must screen themselves for COVID symptoms prior to entering an NISD facility to ensure each person entering the building is free of COVID symptoms.
- Lunch guests will not be allowed.
- NISD strongly encourages all visitors to wear masks and socially distance when on district property.
- To the extent possible, group events/activities may be limited in the number of visitors or there will be considerations to host the event/activity outside.
- Field trips will be considered on a case by case basis to determine feasibility with safety measures in place.