Throughout the school year, many employment opportunities will arise for Northwest ISD because of the district's rapid growth. To view opportunities, view the links below.
- District Opportunities (Teachers, Paraprofessionals, Administrators, Bus Drivers, etc.)
- Food Service Opportunities (Employed Through Aramark)
- Custodial Opportunities (Employed Through ABM)
We are also accepting applications to be a guest educator. Students love meeting guest educators when their regular teachers are away! You can apply by using the link below.
Northwest ISD offers all staff exciting challenges and opportunities for growth. The district's trustees, administration and staff are determined to make Northwest the best and most sought-after district where every student is future ready: ready for college, ready for the global workforce, ready for personal success.
With a focus on curriculum, capacity building, learning communities and parental involvement, Northwest ISD is truly a learning organization. Securing a position in our district is a high achievement, as you've risen to the top of a quality applicant pool.
- Northwest ISD offers a competitive teacher salary structure, with a beginning salary starting at $60,100.
- Northwest ISD provides many opportunities for staff development in technology, instructional methods and strategies for students of all ages.
- The district provides every teacher with a personal computer in his/her classroom and many opportunities for teachers to use technology as an instructional tool. Proficient use of technology is a requirement and continuing education program for NISD employees.
Northwest ISD Quick Facts
- Our district encompasses 234 square miles.
- We employ more than 3,000 staff members.
- There are more than 30,000 students in the district.
- 14 communities make up NISD.
- There are 34 campuses .
- When nearing build-out capacity in the next 20-30 years, NISD's projected growth is over 100,000 students.
- There are 115+ active housing developments in the district.
- NISD offers 8 Career Academies.
Northwest ISD is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against persons because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or on any other basis prohibited by law. Northwest ISD prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with disabilities.
The Title IX Coordinator for employees is Kim Barker, Executive Director of Human Resources 817-215-0004, 2001 Texan Drive, Justin, TX 76247. The Title IX Coordinator for students is the Director of Student Services, 2001 Texan Drive, Justin, TX 76247 817-215-0968. For more information, please refer to our Board Policy.