Angel Tree program open for community to support students
Each year, Northwest ISD opens its Virtual Angel Tree to help ensure every child has gifts during the holiday season. This year, more than 1,500 students – or “angels” – are available for community members to support by providing gifts.
Through the Angel Tree, community members and organizations can select a child to support by providing gifts. All the children, who are listed anonymously on the virtual tree, have demonstrated a need for assistance this school year. All community members, district partners, businesses, organizations and faith-based entities are welcome to participate.
To support an angel:
- Go to angeltree.nisdtx.org to visit the Virtual Angel Tree website
- Select a child (or multiple children)
- Purchase new gifts ($100-$150 suggested range per angel) and arrange to drop them off
Deliver the Angel Tree items, along with a printed copy of the form for the angel, to the Northwest ISD administration building (located at 2001 Texan Drive in Justin, next to the football stadium and Hatfield Elementary School) by 7 p.m. Monday, November 28. Please remember the district and administration building will be located for Thanksgiving break the week of November 21 to 25.
- If delivering before November 28: Please bring your items to the front lobby of the Administration Building any weekday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. and follow the posted instructions once there.
- If delivering the week of November 28: Please follow the outdoor signs to the designated drop-off area between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Special extended hours Monday, November 28: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For those who would like to provide their time as well, volunteers are need to help receive and sort gifts. To volunteer, sign up on this webpage.